November 26, 2015

The Ego





(November  26, 2015)  Project is an attempt against the planned obscolence. I wanted to create a bond between user and the furniture - to last them together for many, many years. In my opinion this bond is the most important element in choosing things to keep them with you for long time. So I used handcraft tehniques and made every part with patience and emotion. The set is dedicated to bedroom, wardrobe or other private space, where you and only you can use it by keeping there the most important or intimate and precious things like cosmetics, clothes, underwear, jewellery, bed linen (and many others). It supopose to be selfish, cause everybody deserves to have a little something for their own.

Inspirations
I was inspired by traditional baskets from all over the world.

Materials
I wanted to adjust the weaving tehnique into diffrent materials... so i've made a few baskets

source >>