click to enlarge
* The numbered limited edition of 500 cars in Europe, the 'Launch Edition', offers exclusive features such as carbon fibre trims or the matt 'Carrara White' body colour
* Official ceremony for the first five customers coming from Switzerland, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Italy
* They were also given an exclusive driving experience with Alfa Romeo test drivers to test the racing spirit of the new Alfa Romeo supercar in its ideal environment: the track
* Guest of honour at the event was driver Nicola Larini, who received a trophy for the 20th anniversary of the DTM victory behind the wheel of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti
* The driver treated the five 4C 'Launch Edition' owners to thrilling laps around the track
Today a ceremony was held at the Balocco (Vercelli, Italy) Test Centre to memorialise the delivery of the first five Alfa Romeo 4C 'Launch Edition' cars. This European numbered limited edition of 500 supercars marks Alfa Romeo's comeback to the world of lightweight sports coupés.